Resurection Row
Please register or sign in.
Resurection Row
Please register or sign in.
Resurection Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great staff and economy!

HomePortalWebclientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation Button
Latest topics
» :) anyone who comes back i said hi!
application for position in game complete! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 pm by Jack

» guys!!!!! wtf?!!??!
application for position in game complete! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:40 pm by Jack

» Reason for absence
application for position in game complete! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 am by Akuma

» PK PRODEGY AND JACK
application for position in game complete! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 pm by pk prodegy

» Server Down?
application for position in game complete! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm by pk prodegy

» away, and back!
application for position in game complete! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 pm by pk prodegy

» advertising
application for position in game complete! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 pm by vinny1702

» what the heck happened?????
application for position in game complete! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 pm by vinny1702

» mod application
application for position in game complete! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 pm by Jack

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

application for position in game complete!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pk prodegy

application for position in game complete! Empty
PostSubject: application for position in game complete!   application for position in game complete! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Code:
Forum Name: PK_prodegy

How old are you? 13

What Position are you applying for: mod

What are some strengths you could bring to the Server: social skills, understanding of players. well behavior.

How would you be able to make this server more Popular: i am skilled with computer management, and i have extensive experiences with making videos.

Give us some of your Past RSPS History: i was suppose to get a mod on other server but since it was down i didn't happen. the reason for a promotion to becoming player mod was because of my understanding with other players in game and in chat. also because i have sticked with the game ever since i found it 24/7. i never abuse powers i get then i have read the notifications and rules Jack. u will always get the truth from me and my commitment and loyalte. sorry if this lacks. but my internet went out three times so i had to restart twice w.e gl on server m8. and i believe we live in different time zones so i can watch over the game while your off line.

1.i am loyal and comited to make this game more enjoyable

2. i will always be happy to help other with anything they need.

3.any free time i have will be spent on the game (12 hours a day lol)

4. fair and understanding all the time

5. respect everyone at every time

6. if some1 does anything bad i do no sympathy

7. all people will be treated the same (unless jack....)

8. i will go by the rules.

9. i will enforce all rules

10. i will make the game a better place! Smile

If we ever had a rule breaker how would you handle it: well i would do everything fairly and hope for the best. but if i player would brake the rules by like dupeing he would be band.

If you had to make a donation to help us out would you:i have to be honest, no. the reason for this is because i am 13 so i have to credit cards ECT. all my cash in the bank and my mother controls my "cash flow" and because of this i promise i will get donaters from different places to play on this game.

-If so are you willing to commit to it:

Have you read the Rules of The Forum Board: of course, first thing i did

Do You Promise to Abide by the Rules, Respect all your Fellow Staff Members, Help out in the Community, and Be Active? yes. ofc

Sincerely,
pk_prodegy

I PK_prodegy promise to be active in my community. Make sure that i can have fun within and without the Server. To make sure that all are treated
Equal. To Respect fellow Staff Members.

soryy i missed the bottom the first time lol Razz
Back to top Go down

application for position in game complete!
Page 1 of 1